February 1, 2012

Custom Crocheted Doily Rug and Crocheted Pouf

This year I have been blessed with many custom orders. I am very busy, but loving every minute of it. Being busy keeps me from completing my new items that I have not yet had a chance to take photos of, but soon I will be introducing them at my etsy shop :)

I have just completed a stone wash colored crocheted doily rug that was shipped today to Australia. The completed size is 54" (137cm).  The rug is crocheted out of cotton yarn, I used the yarn triple to make it strong and thick.







Another custom item I finished was a floor pouf / pillow. I crocheted it from cotton yarn and made a lining from cotton fabric. . It's  filled with polyester fill. The pouf's size is 5.5" x 7.5" (14cm x 19cm). I turned out really cute, I will have to make some more soon and in different sizes.






I am now looking forward to tackling the next custom doily rugs in grass green, plum and robin egg! I can't wait to post photos when they are finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment